- Being is an Art. Most people only exist.
- It’s practically impossible for a writer to keep a relationship with a partner who does not read.
- When consciousness has not evolved through life, people tend to develop a juvenile emotional need for a patriarchal figure which represents a source of authority. Whether it’s a boss, a president, a religious leader, or even a God(s), the figures are accordingly looked upon as powerful, protective, comforting, and dependable entities to be trusted and followed.
- Writing is the process by which I chronicle the conversations I’m constantly having with myself.
- If you have the guts to call yourself an artist then you are one. It’s as simple as that.
- In this day and age, slow Internet means slow general population.
- “She never finished his sentences because she did not relate to what he talked about.”
- Once we stop obsessing over what we seek, it will come to us. Remember that the Universe works in mysterious ways. Thrive on believing in your dreamcatcher so intensely that the actual dream has no other option but to materialize, and it will. Keep your thoughts positive and imagine what you want — ‘see’ it in your mind’s eye. Your intents will then finish the job.
- If you’re still waiting for a teacher, a guru, a middleman, or even a partner to make you feel whole, then you have not yet found the Tao.
- Eve/Evolution began when Adam/Atom was split.
|“Embrace Thy Solitude”|
OLS REFLECTIONS DEUX
OLS REFLECTIONS VIER
OLS REFLECTIONS KHAMSA
OLS REFLECTIONS YEDI
OLS REFLECTIONS 八
OLS REFLCTIONS TEN
OLS REFLECTIONS ONZE
OLS REFLECTIONS 13
OLS REFLECTIONS QUINCE
OLS REFLECTIONS SIXTEEN
OLS REFLECTIONS تسعة عشر
OLS REFLECTIONS 22
OLS REFLECTIONS VEINTINUEVE
OLS REFLECTIONS 30
OLS REFLECTIONS EIN UNDDREIßIG
OLS REFLECTIONS إثنان وثلاثون
OLS REFLECTIONS Thirty-Three